Monday, January 22, 2007

Sometimes I wonder... Who Am I???

If everything happened for a reason,
What purpose did I serve,
When I entered into your life?

Am I just a stranger?
Who happened to be his best friend,
And knew all that happened between you and him?

Am I simply a friend?
Who you were comfortable with,
And had absolutely no feelings for?

Am I the comforter I once described?
Who was there by your side,
And comforts you when you cry?

Am I your guardian angel?
Who guards and help you,
When you needed most?

Am I the soul mate that you need?
Who shared all your joy and sorrows,
And a true friend you can count upon?

Am I the passing cloud?
That happened to be there,
And slowly disappears when the sky clears up?

Am I the rainbow in the sky?
That brings you joy for that brief moment,
And fades away when the sun shines again?

Am I the white Christmas?
That happens only on occasion,
And fulfills a part of your life when all else fails?

Or am I the destined one?
Who will love and cherish you,
For the rest of our lives?

Sometimes I wonder...
How I got myself tangled,
In this complicated situation.

But one thing for sure,
That makes all that I wondered,
Not at all important,
Is that I know... I love you so!

2 comments:

Ms. Lane said...

Nice one.. i liked it.

all that matters said...

whom did u write it for???

;)